Welcome to the Human Resource Department of Clear Creek County, Colorado.
Our mission is to provide exceptional HR services to support the county's commitment to excellence in public service. We strive to attract, develop, and retain a diverse and talented workforce by creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters personal and professional growth, while ensuring that we maintain compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
We are committed to upholding the highest standards of ethics and integrity in all of our interactions with employees, county leadership, and the community we serve. Our goal is to promote a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration, and innovation that enhances the effectiveness of county operations and contributes to the overall success of Clear Creek County.
Below is a menu of services that the HR department at Clear Creek County provides:
1. Recruitment and Hiring: HR department can provide recruitment and hiring services to departments within the county. This can include job postings, screening of resumes, scheduling interviews, and pre-employment screenings. Click here to view positions available with Clear Creek County.
2. Employee Benefits: HR department can provide information and support on employee benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefits packages offered by the county.
3. Training and Development: HR department can offer training and development programs to employees in the county to enhance their skills and knowledge.
4. Performance Management: HR department can assist in developing and implementing a performance management system that aligns employee goals with the goals of the county.
5. Employee Relations: HR department can act as a mediator between employees and management, ensuring that employee concerns and grievances are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
6. Compliance: HR department can ensure that the county is in compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations related to employment, such as equal opportunity employment, fair labor standards, and workplace safety.
7. HR Information Systems: HR department can manage HR information systems that store and track employee data, including personal and employment information, performance reviews, and benefits.
8. Records Management: HR department can maintain personnel records for current and former employees in compliance with county policies and state and federal regulations.
9. Employee Engagement: HR department can design and implement employee engagement programs that promote a positive work culture, improve employee morale, and increase retention rates.
10. Diversity and Inclusion: HR department can promote diversity and inclusion initiatives within the county by creating and implementing policies, training programs, and outreach efforts to ensure that all employees feel valued and respected.
11. Risk Management and Safety: HR department provides services to prevent workplace injuries, ergonomic assessments and safety protocols working with our workmen’s comp and liabilities provider CTSI.
12. Manage Ill or Injured Workers: HR Department navigates and administers the complex employment leaves such as: FMLA, STD, LTD, ADA, Workmen’s Compensation while adhering to the State Laws.
13. Compensation Analysis: HR provides in-depth salary analysis for all roles to determine that employees are compensated fairly. In addition, HR creates and maintains all job descriptions as well as ranks the job descriptions to assure FLSA requirement are met