Support Clear Creek County Trails
The Clear Creek County Trails Team works tirelessly every season for months to make sure that the County's Trails remain in pristine condition for hikers, bikers, and other recreators that live in and visit our County. Clear Creek is a small county of less than 10,000 people that experiences millions of tourists coming to enjoy hundreds of miles of renown trails and trailheads. We also work to maintain historical sites that preserve history for many others in the future to enjoy. Your money will help our mission to fund these efforts and support the hardworking Trails Team.
If you would like to contribute to these efforts, please follow the directions below and utilize the link below to access our donation portal. All funds go directly to the Clear Creek County Trails Team and will be used for the labor and equipment required to preserve our delicate natural resources while providing exceptional access to some amazing places! These efforts help to provide access to exceptional recreationally opportunities close to Denver.
Your generous contribution will be used for projects to enrich recreation in Clear Creek County such as:
- Funding mountain bike trails
- Funding a fat bike program
- Funding open space parks
- Funding a Nordic ski program
- The Silver Creek Fund
- The Floyd Hill Fund
- The Clear Creek County Greenway
- Funding incentives for the hardworking Trails Team
- Follow the link, available here, to the Clear Creek County Treasury Online PayPort Service page.
- Under the "Name" field, enter your name as it appears on your credit card
- Under the "Address" field, enter your billing address
- Under the "Account Number" field enter "TRAILS"
- Then under the price field, enter the desired donation amount. You must include both dollars and cents in this field. For example, thirty dollars would be formatted as "30.00" This number should account for the two percent and 75 cent fee applied every transaction
- Press the "Continue" button to proceed to the next page. Then click the "Checkout" button once you have reviewed your information
- On the next page, select payment type. Credit cards, debit cards, and electronic checks may be accepted through this payment portal. Then click the "Next" button
- Then enter your customer information and click the "Next" button