Commissioners' Home Page
"Board of County Commissioners: Boards of county commissioners serve as both administrative and policy-making bodies for their counties. While, generally, boards have only those powers specifically conferred by the state General Assembly, courts have held that they have such implied powers as may be necessary to carry out their specified powers. Constitutionally, the board also sits as the county board of equalization. The board also fills all vacancies in county offices other than those for county commissioner and for public trustee. All powers of the county , as a legal entity, are exercised by the board of county commissioners and not by its individual members."
Commissioner’s Office Information
- Email Sean Wood - District II--Southeast Clear Creek County
- Email Randall Wheelock, Chairman - District III--Fall River west to Summit & Grand Counties
- Email George Marlin - District I--Fall River east to Floyd Hill
- Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday
- Commissioners Board Room at the County Courthouse,
- 405 Argentine Street, Georgetown, Colorado
Agendas & Minutes
Recent Commissioner Zoom Meeting Links:
The public can view past Commissioner meetings on Facebook. You do not need a Facebook account to view these videos.
1. Via Facebook by date of the meeting. The Board meets every Tuesday of the month.
"To provide effective services while fostering sustainable economic growth and protecting our quality of life."
"Honoring Our Past, While Designing Our Future"