Clear Creek County Virtual Job Fair
The Clear Creek Virtual Job Fair is returning for Round 2 on June 23rd from 9AM to 11AM!
Get direct access to Clear Creek County employers in various industries, including retail, business and professional services, and more. Our virtual job fairs allow job seekers to:
- Register and participate at the event by using their mobile device or computer.
- Access an all-in-one online portal to view multiple employer booths with immediate hiring needs.
- View various in-demand job opportunities and apply for job openings posted on the virtual booths.
After registering online, employers can post their available positions free of charge and have access to thousands of qualified workers who are ready to get to work. You will also be able to screen resumes online or with the assistance of Career Center staff, and schedule times to interview selected qualified candidates onsite or off-site.
Job seekers who register will be able to live message or video chat with employers from 9AM to 11AM on the day of the event. The job fair will also be open from 7AM to 7PM that day to view businesses with job openings and drop off resumes.
Numerous jobs in various industries will be available on the Virtual On-Line Job Fair portal, including positions in retail, administrative work, food prep, personal services, recreation, lodging, and more. Check back here the week before the event for a list of employers that have registered to attend.
EMPLOYERS interested in attending should take the following steps:
- Follow the link below, then select "ORGANIZATION"
- Create an account (returning businesses, you will also need to create a new account, but you can use the same email address and password from the last event)
- Post open positions and a description of your business
- Upload your logo to advertise your business to job seekers
- Login from 9AM to 11AM on the day of the event to chat with job seekers
- RETURNING EMPLOYERS we would like your feedback on the last event! CLICK HERE to fill out a short survey
JOB SEEKERS interested in applying should take the following steps:
- Create an account (current users do not have to re-register)
- Upload your resume
- Login from 9AM to 11AM on the day of the event to chat with employers, or any time between 7AM to 7PM that day to view businesses that are hiring and drop off resumes
For questions on how to register or for additional information, you can contact:
Jill Howard - Jefferson County Business and Workforce Center - at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alyssa Dinberg - Clear Creek County Recovery - at email@example.com
Rebecca Abrahamson - Clear Creek County Recovery - at firstname.lastname@example.org